Solar for Business Rebate
If you are a business owner in the ACT, you may be eligible for a solar rebate up to $5,000* through the Actsmart Solar for Business trial. The rebate is aimed at helping ACT businesses adopt solar PV technologies, and is available for most businesses that meet the following eligibility:
* your business must not be a government, government-controlled or government owned entity, nor an owners corporation; and
* your business and staff must operate from the registered premises which must be in the ACT; and
* our premises must not be residential premises (regardless of whether they are also used as a business).
To be eligible to claim a rebate for the installation of a rooftop solar PV system, your business must have:
* participated in the Actsmart Business Energy and Water program** and have undertaken energy efficiency upgrades or have limited scope to do so; and
* submitted a Solar Pre-Approval for Rebate Form to Actsmart for approval before commencing works; and
* completed and paid for the works in full; and
* submitted a Solar Rebate Claim Form to Actsmart.
** To participate in the Actsmart Business Energy and Water program, you must complete the registration form and return it to the relevant persons.
For complete terms and conditions and additional eligibility requirements see the terms and conditions.
To get started and find out how to apply for the rebate see the Actsmart page here.